Start Your Podcast Today
Your Voice Matters
HOW IT WORKS
Open Education Resources
Coaching, Accountability, and Support
Development, Editing, Co-hosting, Mastering, Marketing
DFY development, production, design, packaging, and project management
We have created an awesome theme that will help designers, developers, and companies create websites for their startups quickly and easily.
- Recording has gotten simpler
- There is a trend away from reading
- Adoption of listening tech has grown
- Production standards for the industry have eased
- There is a trend away from short-form social media
- People have focused time alone at the gym or on their commute
- The second wave of podcasting has arrived, and is undersaturated with quality shows
Why Should You Podcast?
Because you are unique and one-of-a-kind:
- Unique voice
- Unique point of view and vantage point
- Unique ability to explain and put things into context
- Understanding and experience of the world around you
- You can suggest solutions that will make a difference for people
Why Choose Podcasts That Matter to Help?
Just as we have taken the fear out of writing and publishing for 14 years, we are taking the fear out of recording, producing, and marketing podcasts that matter.
We take a step-wise approach to podcasts, honoring each client’s time and budget, whether they are investing countless hours and have no budget, or whether they are trading money for time, and having us help shepherd them through the process with some coaching, or put on our white gloves and executive produce their show.
Podcasts That Matter
Our vision, your future.
We believe in working with clients to uncover blocks and allow their core brand to emerge. This personal branding work has always been at the heart of our work in book development publishing, and is now at the heart of our work on podcasts that matter.
We are laser focused on results, because we know how valuable our clients’ time and finances are. We hope for 10x outcomes, and we regularly see our clients achieve incredible outcomes. And we also prepare for modest scenarios, making sure that even “the worst case” is always of significant value.