Start Your Podcast Today
HOW IT WORKS
Open Education Resources
Coaching, Accountability, and Support
Development, Editing, Co-hosting, Mastering, Marketing
DFY development, production, design, packaging, and project management
The second wave of podcasting has arrived, and it is undersaturated with quality shows. We have created an awesome theme that will help designers, developers, and companies create websites for their startups quickly and easily. This is the time to start your podcast:
- Recording has gotten simpler
- There is a trend away from reading
- Adoption of listening tech has grown
- Production standards for the industry have eased
- There is a trend away from short-form social media
- People have focused time alone at the gym or on their commute
Why Should You Podcast?
You are unique and one of a kind, and your ideas matter. No one else sees the world the way you do. We can help you showcase your:
- Distinct voice
- Specific point of view and vantage point
- Ability to explain and contextualize what is important to you
- Understanding and experience of the world
- Creative solutions for making a difference
Why Choose Podcasts That Matter?
Just as we have taken the fear out of writing and publishing for 14 years, we are taking the fear out of recording, producing, and marketing podcasts that matter.
We take a stepwise approach to podcasts, honoring each client’s time and budget, whether they are investing countless hours and have no budget, or whether they are trading money for time and having us help shepherd them through the process with some coaching, or put on our white gloves and executive produce their show.
Podcasts That Matter
Our vision, your future.
We believe in working with clients to uncover blocks and allow their core brand to emerge. This personal branding work has always been at the heart of our work in book development publishing, and is now at the heart of our work on podcasts that matter.
We are laser-focused on results, because we know how valuable our clients’ time and finances are. We hope for 10x outcomes, and we regularly see our clients achieve incredible outcomes. And we also prepare for modest scenarios, making sure that even “the worst case” is always of significant value.